Another Romi bust (because I felt like my portrait skills were getting rusty and it was upsetting)
"Dad! Let’s go back! Delphine has flowers for everything! She can make you feel better!"
"…I’m not sure that’s a good idea right now."
"I think I might still have a crush on you, Professor!"
uvu older del and ed. del’s probably like 20 making ed 34 i think? how old are they even man del has been 16 for a very long time
They should be around 9 years apart? Last Tegs RP he was at 25
1. What about you is heroic? I’m not sure that there’s anything heroic about me. I pilot a jaeger and do what needs to be done.
2. What about you is social? What do you like about people? Well… I like hearing about different experiences, so I might get someone to start talking about theirs. People are fascinating.
3. Of what benefit could you be to the current group? Current group as in group of pilots? I’m observant and calm under extreme pressure.
4. Why would you choose to join the current group? Seeing as how I DID join, I’ll just say that there was a need and I met the qualifications for the position.
5. Invent an adventure/plot that your character would actively undertake (as opposed to just tagging along)? Madison has some free time and forces her sister to take her on as an assistant for the day.
1. What is your real, birth name? What name do you use? Madison Jade Endo, but people call me Madi.
2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it? …Madi. I think most are too lazy to work out the last syllable in ‘Madison’
3. What do you look like? (Include height, weight, hair, eyes, skin, apparent age, and distinguishing features): I’m 5’2” tall, about 110 lbs, green eyes, light skin, I’m told I look like I’m 16 but am actually 24, and my copper hair tends to stand out.
4. How do you dress most of the time? When I can, I enjoy wearing colorful articles of clothing.
5. How do you “dress up?”: Dressing up would involve wearing tea-length dresses with a nice pair of dress shoes.
6. How do you “dress down?”: A plain blouse and slacks, I suppose.D
7. What do you wear when you go to sleep? A t-shirt and pajama pants.
8. Do you wear any jewelry? Not usually.
9. In your opinion, what is your best feature? My eyes?
10. What’s your real birth date? I haven’t had the need for a fake one so this question is odd… October 11.
11. Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.? I currently live on base, so I have my own tiny little room. It’s pretty nice because there’s not much room for things, so it’s easy to keep clean and organized.
12. Do you own a car? Describe it. No car.
13. What is your most prized mundane possession? Why do you value it so much? There is a braided leather bracelet I keep in a box. It has no monetary value, but it belonged to an old friend of mine…
14. What one word best describes you? Intense?